Best Beer You've Ever Made?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeffoC6

Reaction score
Some of us noobs on here have yet to taste our beers, let alone have a "favorite" that we've ever brewed. To those who have been brewing for awhile now, what has been your favorite brew? I mean, you've got to have one, or two...right? :mug:

I did a BDSA about. a year ago. I pulled a bottle the other day......amazing. Easily the best.My friends all raved about it.

....side note.... chsrecats Saison recipe is very good. One of my faves.

Well I've made 50 batches now and I think my Smokey Dopplebock is my favorite . It goes so well with so many types of food . Plus taking a blue ribbon in Oaktober fest helps . LOL

I've got an APA that's a similar grain bill to the two hearted clone above: instead of 2# vienna, 1# crystal 20L and 1# victory (SA05 instead of 04). Hops - usually any three of these hops: chinook, citra, summit, simcoe, cascade, centennial (depends on my mood). I also make a lemon wheat that goes over well using grains of paradise at flameout. The key is keeping the lemon subtle.

Back