National Homebrewer's Conference - HomeBrewTalk Giveaway - Open to All!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TxBrew

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
The National Homebrewers Conference kicks off today, and we will have some people on the floor giving out some HomeBrewTalk swag, so since they have an opportunity to win some cool stuff for going to one of the coolest events in brewingdom, I offer the rest of us an oppotunity to win some HBT swag as well.

HBT Pint Glass.jpg

Prize: - This is a Single prize kit
  1. (1) HomeBrewTalk Pint Glass
  2. (2) HomeBrewTalk Decals
  3. (1) One Year supporting membership here at HomeBrewTalk

homebrewtalk.jpg

Rules and Entry:
  1. Fill out our HBT survey (this helps me improve the community)
    https://www.homebrewtalk.com/survey/index.php
  2. Report back to this thread with what super cool thing you're doing instead of going to the conference, i.e., dance contest, participating in a local theater's modern retelling of "The Scarlet Letter", or building a house.

Drawing:
On Sunday June 15th 2014 I will close this thread and have a drawing Monday June 16th. At that point I will contact the winner and get their shipping info.

This contest is open to everyone regardless of membership status.

Last edited by a moderator:
I did the survey earlier. I will be working on converting a storage room in my basement into a wine cellar. That and designing new beer recipes, brewing or kegging my beers in progress.

I did the survey a couple days ago and would of done it regardless of the awesome prize! But im brewing a 100% brett session ipa!

Completed the survey a few days ago. I'll be taking the family bowling to celebrate my son's birthday, mowing the lawn, and enjoying some home brews.

Wish i could confer ... but I'll bottle some Elevenses ( a palmer recipe ) and brew a Bee Cave Hefe

I took the survey a few days ago also.

I'll be putting a 10 foot gate in a section of my fence so that I can get my camper through it. Also have 5 gallons of American Pilsner to bottle and have to decide on what to brew next.

Finished survey a couple days ago, and starting my keezer build this weekend!

Completed the survey a while back. Wrote some articles. Gonna start working on another article today after I bottle my saison. Just gotta get more caps first. Maybe do some more editing & proofreading on my book.

Filled out the survey a few days ago.

Going fly fishing and camping Thurs/Friday. Going to a craft beer festival in Des Moines on Saturday.

Completed the survey. I'll be going to a brewery I've never been to so I can share and drink some beer & finishing my keezer.

Did the survey a few days ago. I bought a and butchered a pig from some farmer friends a week ago. Making BBQ and ribs, and smoking my bacon and ham hocks...

Survey completed. I leave next week for Scotland to attend Whisky School at the Springbank Distillery - Campbeltown, Scotland.

Just did the survey. I have my home brew club meeting tonight which is always a good time. Think I might brew Biermunchers centennial blonde this weekend. Sounds like its a can't miss for the summer.

I'm about to get married - too many things to take care of. If they had postponed the event, it could have been our honeymoon, but no...

I did the survey

I was supposed to go to the convention in Grand Rapids with my brew club
KGB out of Warren Michigan.

Check out the KGBguys if anyone gets there, serving some great beer !!!

But alas, I am 'on call' this weekend for work, so I can not attend.:(

My wife & son are going to visit her sister for the weekend, they made those plans before I got stuck with "on call".
So I will not even get to celebrate fathers day with my son & wife :(

So, my plan is to go to a local "dancing" establishment ( hint - only ladies dancing )
and celebrate Fathers Day there with all the un wed mommies ! :rockin:

:)

I did the survey a couple of days a go. Sounds like everyone is doing something better than I am. I will be doing yard work and hanging out with family.

Filled out the survey a few days ago, today I'm going to my brewing partners house and getting a starter going for the zombie dust clone I'm brewing tomorrow, also hooking up the sprayball to my brewhemoth and cleaning it out.

I filled out the survey earlier this week.... and I'll most probably be going to the park with my little one, weather permitting... and maybe trying to sneak a brew in somewhere over the weekend.

I did the survey earlier I will be cleaning up the yard after the storms this past weekend/week...

Survey completed. On Saturday we will brewing on the 30 gallon system for the first time. If it goes horribly wrong I am sure I will post pictures.

Survey done days ago. Watching my new ferm chamber and FuzzeWuzze's BrewPi on a Laptop finish out a Blonde Ale, brewing a Pale Ale this weekend, and girding my loins to tackle pruning the blackberry patch. Or drinking beer instead of that. Haven't really decided.

Did the survey earlier. Have a baby shower to go to (complete with Texas BBQ and beer), Flag Day party (with plenty of homebrew), Father's Day celebration (with more beer), and might try to squeeze in a quick brew.

Survey done.....

Instead of the conference I'm working a Boy Scout Car Wash...If your in the Chicago area come by 87th and Kostner on Saturday 9 - 1. Get your Car washed ($5.00 for cars and mini vans) by polite, responsible young men, have a hotdog, and chat with the leaders :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back