My new (future) assistant brewer.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kahler

Reaction score
I would like to introduce you all to my first born and future assistant brewer.

Avery Louise

image.jpg

Congrats man. Enjoy the ride. It's awesome, and goes by quick. My son is now 15 month old, and it's amazing the changes they (and you) go through.

Congratulations! She's beautiful.

Ever wonder why some new parents announce the weight of their newborn child?

So you know how much hops to add. :)

Congratulations! Being a dad is awesome! My son turned 7 months old yesterday, he's the best thing that's ever happened to me. It's the greatest feeling in the world to get a big smile first thing in the morning when I'm getting him out of his crib. Take tons of pictures! They change almost everyday when they're that little.

Congratulations, being a dad is great. My oldest boy turned 5 today. He likes to help weigh and grind grains and cleaning the mlt and bk.

Congrats!
As already said, time will go quick.... enjoy it!
My daughter who is almost 4 has helped (as much as she can) with brewing already, and has already gone on a number of brewery tours with my wife, dad and myself (though she still doesn't understand why she can't sample too). She really dug the slide they have on the tour at the New Belgium facility!

Congratulations buddy! My daughter is my world and she loves it when I am standing around the brew kettle and she loves to bring me misc tools and such and thinks she is my little assistant. The only bit of advice i will give you is just love em, that is all they really need to thrive.

Seriously thank you all for the kind words and encouragement. Last night was a rough one. Baby fed every 30-45 minutes and would not sleep unless being held. Today has been a bit better.

To Daksin: Avery brewing co was actually part of the reason I suggested it, Wife liked the name a lot and it stuck. Sounds cheesy I know but whatever. She has a beautiful name and that's what counts. The Louise middle name is after my mother who passed 4 years ago and was my grandmothers middle name.

Again, thank you all. It's awesome that no one on here knows me on a personal level yet so many have reached out with blessings.

Seriously thank you all for the kind words and encouragement. Last night was a rough one. Baby fed every 30-45 minutes and would not sleep unless being held. Today has been a bit better.

To Daksin: Avery brewing co was actually part of the reason I suggested it, Wife liked the name a lot and it stuck. Sounds cheesy I know but whatever. She has a beautiful name and that's what counts. The Louise middle name is after my mother who passed 4 years ago and was my grandmothers middle name.

Again, thank you all. It's awesome that no one on here knows me on a personal level yet so many have reached out with blessings.

Haha, I didn't mean to imply that was the only reason. It's a beautiful name and she's a beautiful girl. You're very lucky.

Congrats! I had mine last Monday and she's just as challenging as your lil one. This one is my second but the first one I was actually there for the birth. I wish you the best and hope she will be the best asst in the world!

Congratulations. My two daughters are 16 and 14 and they will sometimes help dad but being teenagers they have "better" things to do.

And boy does the time fly by, enjoy. :)

Back