What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image-672050791.jpg

Depot St Freighthopper IPA. Pretty sure that's the first time I've posted an IPA in this thread.

mewithstewpid said:
Interested why you think so, i mean on a Price/earnings basis SAM is a better buy, although looking at growth rates i think BREW is higher growth , but im not sure about these number (it says 38% this year and 50% next year!?!)

I just went with it because at $6 a share, I figured it would be a pretty safe gamble for my first stock venture.

xtian116 said:
I just went with it because at $6 a share, I figured it would be a pretty safe gamble for my first stock venture.

Can't base an investment on absolute share price man you need to look at more than that. Think of it this way-there are plenty of small cap stocks that sell in the $1-$2 range but these are almost always very risky propositions. There's a reason the stock is that cheap, often because investors find the stock undesirable for a multitude of reason.

Sorry for the off topic post

eandersen said:
Can't base an investment on absolute share price man you need to look at more than that. Think of it this way-there are plenty of small cap stocks that sell in the $1-$2 range but these are almost always very risky propositions. There's a reason the stock is that cheap, often because investors find the stock undesirable for a multitude of reason.

Sorry for the off topic post

Yes, I know, but I'm also an idiot when it comes to investments. (Literally!) I just had a little cash that would have been just wasted anyway, thought what the hell.

image-3654739156.jpg

Sweetwater 16th Anniversary Red Wheat Wine Ale. 11% abv, 45% wheat, Amarillo, Willamette, Nelson Sauvin and US Goldings. Yum.

Back