What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting errands done early led to a impromptu trip to New Holland " since we were out anyway" I love my fiance :ban: Having Hopivore just released yesterday! Deliciously wet hopped! Who needs this on trade? Clint I've got you covered.

View attachment 152896

Sounds good to me! I sent out like 4 packages over the last few days though so it will have to be next week for me.

One of the packages USPS played football with or something. Sorry again about that one Malin and no need to send anything back.

Drinking Mtn Dew at work.. Going to need to work out again tonight even though i really would rather not. After that i plan on pounding a few tonight though!

edit: And send me your fiance too! ;-)

Soooo its Das Boot day here at New Holland. $5 for over a quart of Monkey King Saison! She has Full Circle Kolsch.

ForumRunner_20131009_163014.jpg

Ol' Rasputin!

I would take a picture, but I dropped my phone in the sink while doing the dishes.

Lesson learned: Never do the dishes!

And I'm going to stop bathing, too, just to cover that base!

Centennial Blonde which I did not leave well enough alone and threw some Belma in. I really do not like this hop. The beer is drinkable though and I will kill this keg. Maybe I will reward myself with a Oktoberfast when I finish this one.

Centennial Blonde which I did not leave well enough alone and threw some Belma in. I really do not like this hop. The beer is drinkable though and I will kill this keg. Maybe I will reward myself with a Oktoberfast when I finish this one.

I couldn't agree more. Belma not good imo

Ol' Rasputin!

I would take a picture, but I dropped my phone in the sink while doing the dishes.

Lesson learned: Never do the dishes!

And I'm going to stop bathing, too, just to cover that base!

Better stay away from toilets too ... You know, just to play it safe! ;)

Having water after another round of medicine. The congestion is breaking up so if I sleep well tonight, I should be set. And I'd better since I have to travel up to CT tomorrow. :(

Having water after another round of medicine. The congestion is breaking up so if I sleep well tonight, I should be set. And I'd better since I have to travel up to CT tomorrow. :(

Might I suggest my personal favorite get better quick remedy and pour yourself a strong hot toddy (cup of hot tea with a large belt of Jameson or other wiskey) maybe after a hot soak and then pass the heck out a couple hours early and sleep it off. I always feel 200% better the next morning.

Waitaminute... I just poured my second pint (imperial) of blonde and just looked and its empty already. Time for a penguin hunt.

[ame]http://youtu.be/JNPoSur4O4Y[/ame]

Doo-bee-do-be-doo

image-2696079463.jpg

Number 2 NIZZLE, I don't think I will b going in tomorrow if I drink all 12. I need to dig deep and find the strength!

image-3208717213.jpg

3 up 3 down! I drank the last one at room temp and could get a hint of the alcohol! Awesome pine and grapefruity notes at the beginning all the way across my tongue than hit with the sweet bread breadish flavor alcohol presence was like a chaser to a great sip! Really liking this right now

Back