The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
who you kidding, I know 99% of you guys dont like me, but its kinda fun just showing up here and there and giving a little ****.

Well I do.... That debunks that theory..... Besides he probably knows som coyotes to haul comcasts fat a$$ back over the border

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Well I do.... That debunks that theory..... Besides he probably knows som coyotes to haul comcasts fat a$$ back over the border

Perhaps we can persuade BigJohn to haul him over the border... Or we could sell him to the pig farmers for feed.

Look who is on the bottom of the list
View attachment 181023

Cape and associates
That's an F'ing Gawddamn awesome and impressive beer list. I'd be more than happy to be able to drink myself stupid at a bar with that list every night. Awesome company for your beer. Again, we'll done and in all seriousness, inspirational. And for the rest of you, GFY.

Az, you rock. All. Canadian loving aholes can join Justin Bieber on the fast train out of here.

So lets see... It seems that Dude has absolutely no grasp if what he's talking about and a whole list of people are willing to lie and say they like AZ if by doing so it implies they dislike He Who Shall Not Be Named. Does that pretty much sum up the past hour?

If you acknowledge It. It exists. If you ignore It, It goes away.

I was just hoping to get an AZ pku. Come on it's in his avatar. I like all AZ's posts. Worth it alone for his food p*rn and Cape b*llbusting, if not his medals. There's some ballwashing.

So if ignoring doesn't work, maybe a beat down would.

This seems AHA politically motivated.

No, not this time!

I genuinely like most people. I probably can count the number of people I dislike on one hand, even at my advanced age.

I figure that I"m probably in the early stages of dementia, or something since my memory sucks and I've generally forgotten slights and insults over the years. Or, I'm just really stupid and don't realize it when I've been insulted, which is the far likeliest scenario. :drunk:

I really like Paul, even after spending quite a length of time with him. He sort of grows on you, and after a few glasses of wine he's quite charming and intelligent. Or maybe it was more than a "few". :cross:

FEELINGS????? We aint got no stinkin' FEELINGS!

We've got anger, hatred, angst, jealousy fellowship, betrayal., laughter bonhomme, rage and gemmuclkite. One thing we wont put up with is feelings. None of that feeling crap allowed in here.

Paul, are you feeling a little "crabby?"
blue_crab.JPG

blue_crabs.JPG

I crack me up.

That was very unkind.

I'm sorry but I need a little time.

After I defend AZ with all my heart and soul he cuts my to the quick. See? This is why we don't allow feelings in here. So that no one else has to go through the heartbreak that I'm experiencing right now.

Damn you AZ!! Damn you to a dry county!!!!!!

That was very unkind.

I'm sorry but I need a little time.

After I defend AZ with all my heart and soul he cuts my to the quick. See? This is why we don't allow feelings in here. So that no one else has to go through the heartbreak that I'm experiencing right now.

Damn you AZ!! Damn you to a dry county!!!!!!

Now I have to step in here to ask you to behave.

Condemning someone to a dry county is incredibly cruel. I'd just call him an ass or something, and not be so mean. :D

wow, its weird, its my birthday today but I dont feel any older, instead I actually feel younger. Maybe its the fact that I havent been in the presence of PTN in well over a year now. Ya that has to be it.

Back