What beer should I brew next???

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DirtyPolock

Reaction score
So I am thinking of which kit/recipe to brew next. Currently I am still an extract brewer so it will have to stick to this style. It will also have to be an ale as I do not have a lagering set-up.....yet. I have purchased kits from midwest, homebrewers outpost, and supplies to make EdWorts Haus Pale Ale from Austin Homebrew.

The brews that I have made so far is a brown ale, duneklweizen, lawnmower saison, citrus weizen, and Ed's haus pale ale. I am looking for more of a beer with a more distinct hop profile, but not an extremely hoppy IPA. Or another alternative would be a porter since I have not done this yet. Does anybody have any suggestions??? :mug:

I would just look in the recipe section and see what fits your fancy. Seeing that somer is comming up I recently brewed a haus wheat, pale ale, and an arrogant bastard clone. Maybe you could do a kolsh, saison, or maybe even a steam beer!

Back