Drip tray for my Kegerator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bieb9er

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a cheap place to buy drip trays for my Kegerator. I just finished it and i need a drip tray. I would even like to know of a good way to build one. :drunk:

I picked up a 21 inch stainless at a restaurant supply store for $16.99.

Now I've just got to figure out a good way to mount it to the fridge door.

I picked up a 21 inch stainless at a restaurant supply store for $16.99.

Now I've just got to figure out a good way to mount it to the fridge door.

I plan on using magnets... do a google search for "rare earth magnets" and you'll find a site that sells round magnets that have a bolt coming out of them. I will use a couple acorn nuts (for a finished look) to mount right-angle brackets to my freezer, and then set the drip tray on top. I'll just have to warn people not to set glasses on the drip tray...

I plan on using magnets... do a google search for "rare earth magnets" and you'll find a site that sells round magnets that have a bolt coming out of them. I will use a couple acorn nuts (for a finished look) to mount right-angle brackets to my freezer, and then set the drip tray on top. I'll just have to warn people not to set glasses on the drip tray...

Found this site the other day for magnets...

Supermagnet Man

:mug:

I found this idea in another thread it is a woodchip smoker box from lowes. total cost with magnets $14

117.jpg

118.jpg

119.jpg

120.jpg

Back