• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Corny kegs(ball lock or converted)SoCal

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

naemlss

Reaction score
Hi,

I am getting ready to amp up my game here, and I want to start kegging my beer. I am looking for 5-10 5 gallon kegs in reasonable shape, but of course they have to hold pressure.

As a heads up for others in june of 2012 or so I am planning on holding a dinner/ beer tasting event that will feature home brewers who are willing to give out free tasters of their beer for publicity purposes. I already have a 120 seat restaurant lined up that is willing to create a menu and put on the event.

It is a small world. Cruising through the classified I stumbled on a post with a lot of people from my home town in Washington.

Since your near me I just found a a possible source for copper tubing, and a lot of it apparently. One of my clients just rebuilt his house after it burned down. He said that he has a ton of pipe laying around that was in the house when it burned down. Now whether this is usable piping or not would be the big deal, but I am sure I can get it off of him for pretty cheap if not free for picking it up. Let me know if your interested and I will keep you posted.

Back