Checking on a Contactor.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skodi

Reaction score
Well I started the long Journey of an E-Build (Kal clone). Found a source that i can get cheap contactors, and according to everything I have read these should work. But before I go and drop 20ish bucks apiece I want to check and Make sure they are good for my purpose. It is a cutler-Hammer Contactor c25bnb230a
Not sure if i can post links or not but here goes.

http://www.galco.com/buy/Eaton-Cutler-Hammer/C25BNB230A

Thanks for any info in advance

thanks for the response...the price i got 1 of these for was just under 20 and with tax was about 20 even. No shipping. The contactor you had given was 9 bucks and 16 in shipping. I am planning on using 1 5500w element and one 4500w element. I have most of the exterior parts and am now moving to the interior. I was sure these were going to work but the relay...contactor thing makes me a little uneasy. After hours online searching and finding most to be in that 30-40 range i was more than happy to get them for 20. As long as they work for said application. I still need to buy 2 more and now will rest easier. Thank you very very much.:mug:

I bought mine from pextubingstore.com ebay item #390297684730 $6.25 each. less than $6 in shipping, with combined shipping discount. This is cheapest than I've found them anywhere.

Hey..I like that..save me a little cashola. I bought 1 contactor already..but i can make the other two those. Thanks man.

Back