What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cascade amber ale. First pull off my new ukeg. I feel fancy.

9170C89B-F914-4A3F-BEDE-FFD42438E89F.jpeg

There's so many top notch breweries around me here in NC that I don't even really care that much if I ever get to try any of those others.
I get that. I don't feel lacking either with the plethora of breweries here, especially since I tend to get attached to a particular beer and would die rather than leave it.
To my chagrin, I'm the same way with food--I eat burgers, nachos or pizza at a restaurant regardless of the other tempting choices on a menu.

Definitely not in the minority. This thread is refreshing as it reminds me that there are more breweries out there than Other Half, Tree House, Trillium, etc.

There's so many top notch breweries around me here in NC that I don't even really care that much if I ever get to try any of those others.

Nah! That's where the dark web comes into play and you start to trade ;-)
IMG_20191214_213704.jpeg

Myself, and i beleive many others, drink, and post a lot of very local stuff. 75% of the beer i buy is NC only. Part of what i enjoy about this thread is seeing whats happening in other parts of the country with beer trends at breweries ive never heard of.

+1
I rarely if ever buy beer brewed more than 50miles. That's what the FOTD is for.

Drinking my Secret Santa's stash and watching the President's CupView attachment 657017

Thank good it's not me!!

View attachment 657019

Makes me miss Tin Man apricot sour. Great beer out of Evansville, IN but they went out of business. From what I heard, the owner won the lottery (literally) and opened a brewery with the money. Didn’t last though.... some of their beer was good but the apricot sour was fantastic!

Wait, wait, wait. I thought (think) this is out of Soquel, CA. Either way, I love their sours, but they're always $$$.

This insanely dense hot chocolate (Dandelion Chocolate Co.); I got a steamed milk and mixed them together to make a much more drinkable version.
IMG_20191214_124642.jpg

This yummy beer while at Rich Table for dinner...nice spot in The City. When it warms up the yuzu comes through well...subtle until then. Really good beer!
IMG_20191214_171127.jpg

Latest posts

Back