What's your favorite online store for beer kits?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have only used MidWest. They sent me an Auto Siphon with a broken tab on it and they replaced it within a few days. I also broke a bottle capper which they also replaced. Great customer service.

I have used monsterbrew.com (shipping was pricey and took a long time) because I had a coupon that came with a beer starter kit I got from amazon and also love2brew.com which was a LHBS where I used to live. Didn't actually order from them but went in to the store. Nice guys and quality ingredients. They offer free shipping on orders over $75.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Has anyone tries Jasper's? Boomchugalug.com. I never have but have read good things and they have a big menu.

+1 for Jasper's! Their kits are awesome and all packed fresh when you order. If you call them up they are more than happy to help with anything. Definitely recommend them!

Has anyone tries Jasper's? Boomchugalug.com. I never have but have read good things and they have a big menu.

Great service and quick shipping. Outstanding selection for extract brewers, using there site it doesn't look like much for A/G. Haven't used them since I switched to A/G.

Great service and quick shipping. Outstanding selection for extract brewers, using there site it doesn't look like much for A/G. Haven't used them since I switched to A/G.

Don't they have AG versions of all of their kits? I think they do, you just have to click on the All Grain tab on the right side of the kit description (but I could be wrong).

Regardless, I third the Jasper's suggestion. Just brewed their I Eat Danger for Breakfast Stout last night. Fast, flat rate shipping and a good selection of recipe kits. The yeast pack I got was pretty fresh, just a few weeks old. And, you can tell by their kit names and instructions that these guys have a sense of humor.

I've been very happy with Northern Brewer. Great selection and customer service.

Beer and wine hobby has been good to me. 7.99$ shipping when I get my kits. Their instructions are really easy to follow too.

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

I used to use Midwest but had too many bad experiences with them regarding shipping. I called and wrote emails complaining about my order taking 3-4 weeks to get here (Hawaii) and arriving with dead yeast. Their response was basically "too bad". So they lost my business.
Been using Williams Brewing for last 6 months and couldn't be happier. Fast, FAST shipping, order is always perfect. Their Belgian triple is my favorite beer I've brewed so far. Just bottled up the Imperial Stout (9% yikes) and can't wait to drink it.

I usually order from Northern Brewer but this week I ordered from RiteBrew for the 1st time. I was blown away that they shipped the very same day that I ordered. I do not know of any other site that does this. Great prices too!

I usually order from Midwest myself. But they gave me an error code when I clicked on Paypal as payment option. Didn't matter if I used IE9 or Google Chrome,same error code (10413 I think it was). So I went to Morebeer & looked'em over. Prices comparable to Midwest,but a hair cheaper than NB. Shipping was free as well! I ordered their ESB & Irish Red AE kits to fill the ol' pipeline again without mashing,etc all day. I figured they're worth a shot anyway. I just hope the CC thing is OK with Morebeer,unlike the other guy.

You will be pleased with Morebeer ! Good prices fast shipping! My goto HB supply.

You will be pleased with Morebeer ! Good prices fast shipping! My goto HB supply.

I live in CA. couldn't agree more. There prices are reasonable, free shipping ($59 and over) If you live close to one of thee stores and can pick up yourself. Even better.

I think there are a lot f great places to buy brewing stuff. A lot of it just depends on your location and theirs.

In my opinion. If you live in California, MoreBeer is the go to place.

Something wrong with my last text. The quote and my reply all look the same.

Either way +1 MoreBeer.

I remember the More Beer! site also said they have a warehouse in PA. Idk where it is in PA,but the first box got here fast. 2nd still coming. The stuff I ordered also happened to qualify for their free shipping program as well. They also sent me an e-mail about their Norton guarantees on my card,etc for 30 days on my orders. Good deal all around. Not wild about their LME coming in pouches,but I can deal with that...:mug:

Don't they have AG versions of all of their kits? I think they do, you just have to click on the All Grain tab on the right side of the kit description (but I could be wrong).

Regardless, I third the Jasper's suggestion. Just brewed their I Eat Danger for Breakfast Stout last night. Fast, flat rate shipping and a good selection of recipe kits. The yeast pack I got was pretty fresh, just a few weeks old. And, you can tell by their kit names and instructions that these guys have a sense of humor.

Another Vote here for Jaspers, over the past 2 years I've probably bought 18 kits from them. I've never had a problem. Their extract kits are so good I've never had the urge to go to AG brewing. Shipping is fast and cheap. I got into brewing by buying from them first and I've used a local brewing supply store a couple of times but the quality and completness of Jaspers has my local shop beat hands down even though I have to travel across the line to pick up my kits in Washington State it's worth the trip. :mug: A lot of local Brewing Shops could learn a thing or two from Jaspers

Back