Favorite Blonde Ale/ Recommended Blonde Ale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pattidrum

Getting back to it.
Reaction score
The warm weather is upon us and that means warm weather beers! I usually like to drink my beers according to season so I did some research and found that Blonde Ales (among others), are great spring/summer time beers. My only problem is which ones? My most recent exploration was Badass I believe. Not a huge fan but not disgusting, just didn't stick out. Curious as to which Blonde Ales everyone else has been drinking. Other summer/spring beers are welcome too. :)

Primary: Nothing
Secondary: Nothing
Bottled: California Orange Ale

Biermuncher's Centennial Blonde from the recipe database is a big hit. I have also made several gallons of my own Lawnmower Blonde and it has been a great success. What kind of flavor are you looking for?

+1 for biermunchers centennial blonde. I have two batches of it under my belt, and will definitely brew it again as the supply runs low. great anytime brew. I'm getting ready to brew his cream ale next.

Centennial or cream of 3 crops are definitely 2 good summer brew...

BierMuncher's Centennial Blonde Ale is the only light colored beer I've made since starting all grain brewing (rest of my batches are stouts and red ales).

I am currently drinking up my third batch of this and enjoying it a lot.

Great! Everyone's big on the centennial so I guess I should get on brewing some up. As for flavor I'm not sure what I'd like because I'm not familiar with that style. Was wondering if anyone could recommend some breweries with good blondes. Thanks for the tips!

Primary: Nothing
Secondary: Nothing
Bottled: Nothing

Back