Hilarious

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheezydemon

Reaction score
Sorry, but this is only vaguely related to beer.
In my town newspaper (online edition) there was an article about some guys fighting over beer.
Evidently at a local landscaping company, there was a small and probably lame fourth of july party at the workplace, where, according to the article, 2 of the 5men lived. The article stated that the "occupants", brothers, attacked the other 3 men with a metal pipe, a wooden stake, mace and other blunt instruments, and then fled the scene. 2 people were hospitalized.

The web site allows comments to be posted, and some wise guy put

"Here's to you Mr Live-at-work-and-fight-over-the-beer-guy! You are smart enough to live at work, let some other guy pay rent! You strengthen the bonds of brotherhood by attacking guests and co-workers with baseball bats, metal rods, mace, and of course a wooden stake! Here's to you!"

Like a Budweiser commercial. I thought that was funny, I am just emberrassed that this happened anywhere near where I live. Hope it is funny in the re-telling.

I said i was emberrassed! That's why I re-typed it.

I checked and you can find the story, but the comments have moved on. Sorry!

It was at courierjournal.com and search news for "fight over beer". It is fairly funny, but that comment was absolutely perfect!

Back