Austin Home Brew Supply Party

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tgrier

Reaction score
I went to the Austin Homebrew Supply Party/Sale today here in Austin.

It was a busy day at the store. The week-end are usually so busy anyway I just go there during the week if at all possible. People were taking advantage of the sale and there were a lot of smiles on peoples faces as they left the store with new gear.

I was making my new keezer this week-end and went to buy one of these.

They also had a party going on outside. Good Food and a nice selection of beer. I had an Elissa IPA from St. Arnold's. They had a little music playing and plenty of Brewing Talk going on.

It as a good time and as a customer I appreciate the sale and the effort of the party by the Forrest and the Staff.

Well Done.

Here are some Pics.
2500875366_8e098091f9.jpg

2500045237_93c3fe32c1.jpg

2500875586_8050ac6a73.jpg

You live close enough to actually GO TO the famed Austin Home Brew Supply....and you have post count of 166??
GuessI know what you've been doing while I've been posting the hell out of HBT!!

:drunk::mug::drunk:tank:

I read this site everyday. I should post more.. but most of my basic questions are answered at this point and I do not feel overly confident to offer a lot of answers just yet.

As to AHS. I go to the store once a week. Sometimes just to kill a little time and talk beer. I liken to the old Barber shops where people would gather just to talk sports or news.

I am sure the staff gets a little tired of me at times ha!. But they are always very nice and helpful to me.
And I wind up usually buying something.

Good times and they are good people that work there.
2500044175_9cdd6be14b.jpg

2500874480_97d281af89.jpg

2500874970_8d4d1953dc.jpg

My hop stash is getting low :(
T

SWMBO, little Rio and I stopped by today and bought some equipment I need for bottling. Couldn't stay though, SWMBO was getting her belly button re-ierced today. The staff was really helpful though. Wish I could have stayed to enjoy the music and brew.
TZ

I was debating making the drive today. From the looks of it, my decision to stay in town for the weekend was a bad idea. Unfortunately, I don't have my brew rig set up right now, so going to a HBS sale is more of a tease than anything. I'll definitely have to check out AHS sometime soon, though!

ha!..

I am VERY lucky.. I have the FAMED Austin Homebrew Supply to go to...
and I have been to the FAMED Ed Wort Ranch!

So I got that going to for me...........which is nice.....

Back