• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wisconsin 3 Keggles Converted HERMS Setup F/S

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrish15

Reaction score
I set up this dreamy system, brewed three times and now have to get rid of it unless someone has a cure for celiacs disease...

I bought the kegs off eBay from a dealer who sells decommissioned kegs. His name is Chip from New Hampshire. Said he has legal permission from the brewery. They are all Widmer Bros Kegs.

-HLT has 50' by 1/2" I.D. stainless coil from stainlessbrewing.com
-MLT has Jaybird 15" False Bottom w/ Level 1 stand from norcalbrewingsolutions
-BK has 8" Hop Spider from stainlessbrewing.com

I also have the 30 plate x foot long chiller off BrewHardware

All stainless camlock fittings, sightglass assemblies, stainless valves and gaskets were purchased between brewhardware and bargainfittings. (Gotta tip my hat to BobbyM for all the help and quick response time)

Everything is 1/2" I.D. including silicone tubing.

Weldless setup. (Only issue I had was with HLT, slowww drip from the valve out as the HERMS coil is heavy and rests on the diptube. Fixable, yes. PITA...Yes)

$1200
I also have 2 burners at $40 each and a chugger pump SS version for 150.
I will update as things are sold. I will only respond via PM.

:mug:

2013-09-17_23-14-26_943.jpg

2013-09-17_23-15-36_35.jpg

2013-09-17_23-15-45_603.jpg

2013-09-17_23-20-05_90.jpg

2013-09-17_23-20-55_676.jpg

What I paid for everything without shipping. I'm not going to sell the fittings individually at this point. Make offers, I'll update the list as things go.

Kegs/Plasma cutting 450
Hop Spider 85
Jaybird False Bottom 105
HERMS Coil 100
Valves x3 13ea
Chiller 165
Sightglass Kits 75
Silicone Tubing 24ft at 2.49 60
Thermometers x4 16ea
Diptube assembly x3 25ea
Gaskets 15
90degree compression fittings x2 20ea

CAMLOCKS/FITTINGS
Type A/F x7 4
B Style x3 6
Elbows x2 7
T Fitting x1 4

TOTAL 1331

Jaybird False Bottom 105
Diptube assembly x3 25ea

CAMLOCKS/FITTINGS
Type A/F x7 4
B Style x3 6
Elbows x2 7
T Fitting x1 4

can you pm me a quote for the the cam locks and then for the diptubes and false bottom?

I talked to the guy a couple of times, he Never got back to me, either he sold everything or I hope not... had a turn for the worse....

FYI. I still call dibs on those parts is still available HAHA

well diptubes and camlock fittings only.

Sorry to all who responded and didn't receive replies. A lot went into this setup and I really didn't want to part it all out. Finally found a buyer to take everything. Thank you all for your interest.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Latest posts

Back