My latest brew label - Oatmeal Stout

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AaronA

Reaction score
I name all my brews after members on my website. The current brew that I've bottled is an oatmeal stout. I named it after a member of my website, and friend, that owns a saloon in Pittsburgh.

Check it out (I like it!)...

final_label.jpg

--Aaron:mug:

Not function.....just there to look 'realistic'.

--Aaron

Wow... that looks ready to ship!

I might suggest changing the surgeon general's warning: "Women who drink when they are not pregnant... may soon find themselves pregnant, without remembering how."

P_funky....I'm gonna change it....that's funny!! Thanks!

--Aaron

(3) Consumption of alcohol impairs your ability to remember that you cannot jump over fires, ravines, train tracks or puddles without injuring yourself. (4) In case of over-consumption, immediately consult your cell phone and text the words "Sry. Drunk last night" to the last 5 people on your outgoing call list. (5) Do not attempt to operate brain or argue with sober person after consuming alcohol. (6) No, you don't really love me, you're just drunk.

Sweet, I'm gonna have to scruntch in as much of these warning as I can on that label. Good stuff!!

--Aaron:mug:

Okay it's updated with the new warning. Thanks guys! :mug:

--Aaron

Back