Whole Hops Vendors

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spintab

Reaction score
Where do people usually order bulk whole hops from? I just got a ~2lb shipment from Fresh hops. Their selection and prices are pretty good but they charged me 17 bucks in shipping. I shrugged it off thinking it would be packed with a cooler pack or something but it was just a box with a bunch of bags of hops. I prefer to brew with whole hops when I can so I want to find a good vendor I can place 2-3lb orders like this every once in a while. They didn't have hallertaur either. I'm due to brew my boh pilsner soon and I need some hallertaur to compliment the saaz.

Check the group buy threads. Maybe you will get lucky and someone near you is running one. That's how I do it. Split with a friend and your choices just doubled!

I always put in an order with a few other from my brewing club though. I think our last order was 13lbs which worked out to $1.54 per pound shipping.

Just ordered a lb of Simcoe from yakimavalleyhops.com for $17.99. They have a pretty good selection and shipped the same day I ordered. Last I saw they had Amarillo and citra as well. Citra may have been pellets only though.

Back