Main Street Station

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phxdiver

Reaction score
Hey all,

Saw a lot of "coming to LV posts" about where to go and what to drink...Thought I'd throw out another suggestion I didn't see elsewhere.

Main Street Station, in the downtown Fremont St. district, brews on-site. They have a standard fare of year-round brews (IPA, PA, Stout, etc.) along with a rotation of seasonal brews. Pretty decent prices during happy hour.

The bonus is that if you're into gambling, you can have the cocktail servers bring the craft beer right to your game of choice instead of being limited to just the BMC usual swill available.

From anywhere on the strip, you can grab "The Deuce" bus that'll run you up to Fremont St. Think it is $8 for a 24 hour bus pass. Fremont St. itself is usually pretty hopping in the evenings as well, so there's other stuff to do like the zip line ($20) or getting your photo with various Elvises...Elvi?

My $0.02 suggestion...I don't work for any of those places...

Back