• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for bottles and misc bottling supplies

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rodneypierce

Reaction score
Alright, im a new HB'er and looking for some bottles. I bought 2 cases, and had a case here from my own consumption :drunk: but after making my first batch here the last weekend, and then boiling my second batch here yesterday, this is going to be a very addicting hobby! So im going to need quite abit more bottles :rockin: Let me know what you have please.

I could also use a bottle washer, and a bottle tree. If someone had an extra laying around. Just let me know what they needed for it.

Yes, yes, bust my balls for trying to save money, I know I know :mug:

Nothing wrong with saving money at all, Rodney. I get my bottles from a pub I occasionally frequent. You might also try putting a note up on your local Craigslist. Or check out your local recycling center. Good luck!

Nothing wrong with saving money at all, Rodney. I get my bottles from a pub I occasionally frequent. You might also try putting a note up on your local Craigslist. Or check out your local recycling center. Good luck!

I hear yah. In this day and age, money is pretty tight. The ole lady asked me about selling my salt water tank, because it was eating up so much of the electric bill. So I remembered that I had a home brew kit setting in the basement that I have had for a couple years, and had no problem with selling the tank, as long as she would help me clean and bottle my new found hobby :D She agreed!! So here we set:rockin:

Back