Good Places to Drink in Vegas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mhdfj2

Reaction score
Heading to Vegas next week and I'm looking for some good places to drink? I've been to the Sin City brewing and the 777 brewery inside Main St. Station. Thanks

I went to the hofbrauhaus last time I was there and loved it, plan to go back. I was just looking for some local breweries, or places that offer a good selection of beer. I live in Oklahoma so our beer selection is horrible. I just found out that there is a restaurant/saloon inside Sam's Town that serves Dogfish Head so I'll probably make the trip over there. Thanks for the help.

Gordon Bierch is good if your lookin for beer.

If you want some cool atmosphere and have a 'friend" try the Peppermill Lounge. It was voted one of the top 10 makeout bars in the country.

Thanks for the ideas. The freakin frog and gordon bierch look good. Has anyone been to the billy bob's steak house and saloon? I noticed them on the dogfish head web page and thought about trying that out, since I have to drive four hours to buy dogfish head beer.

freakin frog was a huge disappointment. half a dozen ho-hum taps (delerium tremens, chimay white, NB abbey etc) I have to say, Vegas is not a beer town.

My advice is to check bags and byob. Or maybe I'm just spoiled in seattle, where the beer flows like wine!

btw sorry the beer selection sucks in your state. we have multiple importers practically knocking on doors to get top notch belgian biers in our keg-fridges out here in sea-town

I had never heard of it before I saw pictures in another thread, but Freakin Frog looks awesome.

I certainly enjoyed Freakin Frog. :D

freakin frog was a huge disappointment. half a dozen ho-hum taps (delerium tremens, chimay white, NB abbey etc) I have to say, Vegas is not a beer town.

My advice is to check bags and byob. Or maybe I'm just spoiled in seattle, where the beer flows like wine!

I think you're just spoiled in Seattle. I didn't have anything from the taps at Freakin Frog. If you're not hitting up beers from their cooler stash you're doing yourself a disservice.

I know this is a little late but next time youre out there try The Chicago Brewing Company it's way off the strip but one of my favorites when I lived out there. Also if you just want a run of the mill bar thats fun try Money Plays on Decatur and Flamingo it's a fun bar with a awsome taco shop right next door.

I certainly enjoyed Freakin Frog. :D

I think you're just spoiled in Seattle. I didn't have anything from the taps at Freakin Frog. If you're not hitting up beers from their cooler stash you're doing yourself a disservice.

Yeah, I did get my first taste of St Bernadus Prior 8 from that cooler...maybe I was just being snarky because I was expecting a place like brouwer's cafe

Back