OT Brewery's in Vegas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wdenton

Reaction score
I have a quick question.
I am going to Vegas for a wedding this weekend.

Does anyone have any recomendations for a microbrewery there.

Any favorite spots to hang out.

First time going to Vegas and I will be there 3 days.

There's a Nevada Style Pub down the strip past the airport that has some killer Lamb Appetizers, but it's not a Microbrewery. I'll leave that one to anyone who's from there.

Gordon Beirsh (sp?) Is a cool place, the pub at the Monte Carlo is also alot of fun. There is a brewery downtown but I cant think of the name off the top of my head. I think it may be in the 4 Queens. There is a tapas resturant called Firefly (i think) that is also awsome and it is right down the street from GB's place. Basically anything off of the strip is going to be a little bit better IMO.

SD

Check out Monte Carlo Brewery and Nine Fine Irishmen. Both are excellent places to have a few beers in Vegas.

+1234 for Nine fine Irishmen, if you're on the strip.
The Main Street Station downtown has a brewpub as well. I was there about two years ago for a wedding, and the beer was pretty good.

Here's a LINK for a number of listed brewpubs from citysearch.

Demon said:
Check out Monte Carlo Brewery and Nine Fine Irishmen. Both are excellent places to have a few beers in Vegas.

I found this topic a little late......but the Monte Carlo is no longer a brewery....just a pub now:(. All of their equipment is still there though, but it's just for decoration.

Definitely try Chicago Brewing Company.

Latest posts

Back