13 days of Christmas False Bottom Giveaway from NorCal Brewing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok guys we are going to do giveaway 12, 12" false bottom and 1 grand prize of a 15" hinged False Bottom with level 3 filter/stand for Christmas. Here are the rules, and what you have to do.

NorCal Brewing Solutions is giving away 12 of our 12-inch false bottoms (one "each day of Christmas")
PLUS: a GRAND PRIZE of a 15" Hinged False Bottom with a Level 3 Stand on New Year's Day!
Contest rules:
* No purchase necessary!
* Open to U.S. customers only, with U.S. shipping address only
* Simply add this item to your cart, and proceed to check-out! (although we hope you will look around and shop our web store while you are here ;-)
* Register with your complete name, U.S. shipping address, and e-mail address. If you win we will automatically ship your prize to you and notify you by e-mail
* One entry per person, per day. Multiple entries per day will disqualify any and all entries for you for that day.
* One 12" false bottom will be given away each day from December 14 - December 25, 2012.
* One 15" Hinged False Bottom PLUS Level 3 Stand will be given away on January 1, 2013
* Starting now you may enter once every day through midnight, December 31, 2012.
* Only one prize will be awarded per person / household
* If you are not purchasing anything else select "In-Store Customer Pickup" as your shipping option.
* Then reply to this thread every time you enter.

www.norcalbrewingsolutions.com

Good luck from Jaybird and NorCal Brewing Solutions!

Winners are being posted here https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f41/nor-cal-brewings-13-days-false-bottom-giveaway-winners-374358/

Cheers
Jay

Jaybird the offer on the site is a little hard to find at first. But your search function is very nice!

I'm in!! This is a killer offer. I already have 1 of your 15" hinged false bottoms and love it! The level 1 stand is rock solid!

Entered... Got one of the 15" hinged false bottoms with the handle and hole in my keggle mash tun. Would love to get the hardware to make a second one (to make brewing BIG beers easier). Also updated my account with new shipping address, if that matters at all. :D

Jaybird,
In the OP it was stated:

* One entry per person, per day. Multiple entries per day will disqualify any and all entries for you for that day.
And-
* One 12" false bottom will be given away each day from December 14 - December 25, 2012.
And-
* You may enter once every day through midnight, December 31, 2012.

I noticed several people entering already but the contest doesn't start until the 14th. Can we enter today or should we be waiting until the contest starts in 2 weeks?

Jaybird,
In the OP it was stated:

And-
And-
* You may enter once every day through midnight, December 31, 2012.

I noticed several people entering already but the contest doesn't start until the 14th. Can we enter today or should we be waiting until the contest starts in 2 weeks?

It started last night. I changed the OP to say "starting now"

Cheers
Jay

Damnit. I'm pretty sure I just purchased the 12" bottom for in store pickup. I first found the normal 12" false bottom and added it to my cart. I had both the giveaway and regular false bottom in my cart on checkout.
Jay- can you help?

Entered into the contest - thanks for hosting NorCalBrew and for doing this Jaybird!

Damnit. I'm pretty sure I just purchased the 12" bottom for in store pickup. I first found the normal 12" false bottom and added it to my cart. I had both the giveaway and regular false bottom in my cart on checkout.
Jay- can you help?

Not to worry. I was just about to send you an email..Its all good.

Cheers
Jay

Entered again. I actually had a stuck sparge last night. First one. Oatmeal Stout. I really wanted a Jaybird FB. They look Heavy Duty. :mug:

Thanks Jaybird! Entered again for today. This time the right way. I need a false bottom and diptube setup to finish my igloo mlt.

Back