Any UK brewers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cd38

Reaction score
Hello everyone my mom and stepdad went to the UK and Scotland last year and they loved it. I was wondering if anyone here knows what beer they probably drank over there or just what beer is a natural style for overthere. I want to make this for her birthday and it is in august so something that would fit that timetable would be great. I brew extract but steep grains so if that helps with anything.

That's a really nice gesture. If you could get any other information at all, that'd help us get closer to it - anything like what colour it was, how strong it was, whether it was fizzy, where in the country they were, whether they can remember any parts of the name. There are hundreds of different beers over here, so if we can narrow it down a little, that'd help to get nearer the beer(s) they might have had over here. Though even without that, I'm sure a good ESB or ordinary bitter would go down well. :mug:

Back