What do you do with a dead elephant?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buckeyebrewer

Reaction score
I just saw on the news that an elephant just died at the zoo. How the hell do you get rid of a dead elephant? Get the chainsaw out I guess.:confused:

I'd like to see the smoker for that BBQ. Call Guinness Book of Records ....I think were on to something.

Send it to Sarah Palin from Obama with a note that reads "Ill hug your Elephant if you kiss my ass" ;)

Sorry that one went right over my head....yes Republican Elephant....I get it now...maybe I didn't need another beer.

I've read your tag line before and I thought of you when I posted it. I just didn't know who's tag line it was.....funny.

Q: How do you catch an elephant?

A: Dig a hole 20 feet in diameter, and twenty feet deep.. place 5 feet of ashes in the bottom (mash @ 153 for 60 minutes).. then line the circumference of the hole with peas... Hide behind a bush and wait.. When the elephant comes along to take a pea, run out from behind the bush and kick it in the ash hole...

Back