Craigslist STEAL!!!!!!!!! Hamden CT - DO IT

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The chiller alone is worth about 50$. That's a really good deal!
And all the carboys have handles on them.

Is there an easy way to search every geography for Craigslist, or do you just have to randomly search state by state?
Also, can you set up a search so it e-mails you when there are new results?
I'm big on CL, but don't use e-bay at all any more - too many bad experiences as buyer and as seller. I sure would like to learn a few CL tricks, though.

I never knew there was a site to help search craigslist. I used to do an advanced google search and type in craigslist.org in the domain section. I'll be trying out that link now, thanks!

shafferpilot said:
I never knew there was a site to help search craigslist. I used to do an advanced google search and type in craigslist.org in the domain section. I'll be trying out that link now, thanks!
Ditto. HBT.com is just full of great info!

Just wanted to add another CL search engine, CrazedList , but you will need to pay attention if you are a Firefox user. There's directions to follow if the results don't display correctly, but it's easy to resolve and the search engine works great.

No affiliation here, just a user of the site.

Back