Ides of Cider - Chicago

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brewpastor I will be bringing a few bottles of my barrel aged version of you Dark Soul of the Knight RIS!!!

The event cost (25 buckers) will get you access to seeing two great bluegrass bands (Flatland Ramble and Hayward). Everyone attending gets a punch-card for 12 5-ounce tastes of homebrewed ales and ciders (12 different items on the menu at this point). You get to keep the glass.

Also, if you pre-buy you'll get free tickets to enter into raffles, items donated by BrewCamp, Chicago's newest homebrew shop, for the event.

Looks really interesting, Niilo and Werner. I rsvp'd on the facebook page. Is it an indoor or outdoor event?

Also, do you want it publicized with other local brew clubs? I don't want you to be overwhelmed with unexpected hordes of people - apparently there was a problem with that with a Chicago-area brew club's picnic in recent years.

as it is, we've planned for 150 people. That's pretty much the capacity of the outdoor space we're having it in. Advertise to all the clubs you want! Are there other clubs besides Hops?

This is going to be an awesome event! CHAOS is an awesome group of brewers!

Thank you, Pappers, for helping us promote Ides! We look forward to seeing you there!

Update: Those who pre-buy tickets online will be entered into a raffle to win prizes donated by Brewcamp, Chicago's newest homebrew shop.

Back