What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image-1499515612.jpg

How long have you been there?

HB pumpkin spice.

Been here since noon...

Dam. So you got the bottles already but now you have to stand in line with them?

No I put them Im my truck before getting in line. Now in line for beer....

Jester king in not known for efficiency

Full Sail Chocolate bock while brewing. Beautiful day for it. Hope everyone is having a good Sunday as well.

Had to buy some monkies since billy floccer brought it up. Also found some purprises hiding in the store. Never had anything from Lakeside and also havent had a lucky 13 yet, and the 13's are only $3.99 here :D

2013-10-27 14.07.24.jpg

2013-10-27 13.53.58.jpg

Torpedo. App still crap, guess I need to reinstall it for the umpteenth time. Manifold finished. I was supposedly brewing today. Three empty primaries, I guess I better get my butt in gear and at least start milling grain. Won't really have an excuse once that's done. I've been using local, whole kernel heritage corn a friend grew. I'm on the last brew of 20 lbs worth and even my hippy-dippy ass won't be using whole corn anymore. I'm switching to (locally ground, organic) grits after this cream ale.

I have the fireplace going, a sirloin tip roast in the slow cooker, kicked back on the couch, drinking a Molson. Ahhh.... Sunday afternoons.

Torpedo. App still crap, guess I need to reinstall it for the umpteenth time. Manifold finished. I was supposedly brewing today. Three empty primaries, I guess I better get my butt in gear and at least start milling grain. Won't really have an excuse once that's done. I've been using local, whole kernel heritage corn a friend grew. I'm on the last brew of 20 lbs worth and even my hippy-dippy ass won't be using whole corn anymore. I'm switching to (locally ground, organic) grits after this cream ale.

Do you do a 120 minute boil with corn?

I am drinking some HB sweet banana wine while a lb of bacon smokes. Apple wood for the smoke.

littletommy said:
I have the fireplace going, a sirloin tip roast in the slow cooker, kicked back on the couch, drinking a Molson. Ahhh.... Sunday afternoons.

Living the life. I like that.

CliffMongoloid said:
Niners are killin it so i decided to finish the snow fence and get this bad boy in its new home! Im not fookin around this winter!

Kaep had a good game. Jags stink! Ninernation

Headed to the lhbs shortly to pick up 2 of my 3 new boilermakers and a few fittings. Building the brewery back up before the insurance check hits. I gotta see if they have a direct fire false bottom for a keggle too.

Putting together a 6er to bring with me because I'm a good customer. Drinking a Belgian pale.

Headed to the lhbs shortly to pick up 2 of my 3 new boilermakers and a few fittings. Building the brewery back up before the insurance check hits. I gotta see if they have a direct fire false bottom for a keggle too.

Putting together a 6er to bring with me because I'm a good customer. Drinking a Belgian pale.

When I take beer to my lhbs the owner sits and drinks it with us and of course opens his taps. Always a good idea

Back