• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

$20 corny's in south NJ on CraigsList (not mine)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jessup

Reaction score
PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, THEY ARE NOT MINE. Just a heads up to all peeps in south jerz area.

from craigs list:

I have over 100 of these tanks that were once used for a pressurized soda systems in resterants. There is nothing wrong with them, I just no longer need them. They go for over $70 new and they can be used for brewing beer. You can call 732 644 8973 ask for Sam.

http://cnj.craigslist.org/for/1555006911.html
email: [email protected]

fantastic. lets see if i can get 4 for $60. buy 3, get 1 free.

i'll be calling sam tomorrow for sure.

just picked up 4 for $60. He has over 100 and is located just south of Toms River. I live in Lower Bucks County, PA, and frequent Toms River, NJ every two weeks. If anybody is need of $15 corny's, I'll pick em up for you..........throw in some homebrew though. PM me if interested. Typical, decent shape used cornys. They still have some syrup on the bottom, so they will need a thorough cleansing.

cheers

id ship em, dont know if it would be worth it. do you have a ups account or anything? im going back in 2 weeks to pick up some more for a friend. look into shipping and let me know. they would ship from 19057

Hey BucksPA, are these pin-lock or ball-lock? I think $15/keg might be worth the hour drive for me...

i just got them from him yesterday. he has plenty available. he has both ball and pin, but probably only like 4 pin lock, 96 ball lock. well worth the $15/keg, he gave me four for $60, probably because i bought 4. otherwise i think he wants $20 each. he is willing to negotiate

Back