Beer goggles proven!!!!!!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree yooper is a hottie!!!

Duh about the beer goggles though... I would have never slept with that big Samoan girl back when I was 20 without them (a bunch of it too). You ever think it would be better to chew your arm of in the AM rather than wake her... I did.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26205250

Wow, Yooper.........you DO look sexier after a few!

Jim, are you saying that I look sexier to you, or sexier to me, after a few? Cuz I gotta tell you, after I've had a few- I'm HOT! Especially when I look in the mirror with my bleary eyes and stagger up to the sink to wash my hands. That's definitely a hot look for me!

Duh about the beer goggles though... I would have never slept with that big Samoan girl back when I was 20 without them (a bunch of it too). You ever think it would be better to chew your arm of in the AM rather than wake her... I did.

So That's why your nickname's lefty eh? :D

yeah, i couldt have told you about the goggles. everybody has had their moment... some worse than others.... it's a bad flashback.... jesus

Jim, are you saying that I look sexier to you, or sexier to me, after a few? Cuz I gotta tell you, after I've had a few- I'm HOT! Especially when I look in the mirror with my bleary eyes and stagger up to the sink to wash my hands. That's definitely a hot look for me!

Was going to complain about the OP, but this post made me stop.

Are you wearing that union suit when you walk to the sink;):D

There could be a country-western song in that.

What rhymes with "Samoan"? :D

"I went to bed last night at two with a ten,
and I woke up at ten with a two" - Willie Nelson

I read a funny blog about this today on holytaco
Yea - I could have done without the pictures though.
Scared for life, must drink massive amounts of brew to kill those memory cells.
Anyone got a recipe for short term memory loss?

Fake Miller Ad

Miller.jpg

Back