Another use for Sparkle Bright -tile floors

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeInCtown

Reaction score
Everyone uses something different and my local HBS sells Sparkle Bright pretty cheap. Anyway, I was cleaning out some kegs a few days ago and had three gallons of the solution mixed up. The location I was using was a commercial kitchen with lots of grease on the tile floor and the grout was nearly black from all the stuff ground in. As cleaning time went on I noticed that the areas where I splashed the solution on the floor appeared to be whitening vs the other areas. When I was finished cleaning the kegs I grabbed a long handled scrubber and dumped some of the solution straight onto the floor. Not only did the solution clean the tile with light scrubbing, but the grout in my 5'x5' test area is nice and white as well.

Previously I always had to hire someone to scrub and use some fairly expensive chemicals to remove all the grease from the grout. From now on, I'm going to use the Sparkle Bright as it's MUCH, MUCH cheaper than a single bottle of chemical cleaner, doesn't smell at all, and I don't need to use gloves when working with it.:rockin:

Back