Electric Brewery Enclosure New Look?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LiquidFlame

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I just got my 50A control panel for back to back batches (kit) and I noticed that the enclosure has a different look. As you can see below it has two locks instead of the one center lock and it looks like the top lock maybe in the place of where the alarm is supposed to be. Granted that the alarm can be moved, but I was wondering if anyone else has received this enclosure. Sounds vain, but not sure how I like, how it looks.

2012-12-22_08-21-30_158.jpg

Check your picture link... also, you could probably get by with 1 lock so try pulling the top lock and checking how secure it is...

I know I saw somwwhere that their newer enclosures have 2 locks. I think the recommended solution is eliminating the red light and moving the alarm over. Red Light isnt really needed since the alarms now flash

You could also drop the power-on LED... if the PIDs are on, you've got power. If space is an issue that is.

Back