What came in the mail for you today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PH Meter and small 12V pump for recirculating through my wort chiller.

Oddly enough a packet of calcium carbonate and a few other small things are held up in Customs -- first time ever.

100 silicone ball-lock post o-rings, a case (24) of 2oz. boston glass bottles with lids for yeast storage (~200b cells per bottle). I love Amazon, especially Prime.

My first issue of BYO, 1lb organic cascades (DeSmet Farms, amazing) and a foodsaver V2244.

Also, 8oz. of Chinook. Using some in a Holiday Ale for it's piney qualities.

Ok, the made it! Half pound each of Mittelfruh, Liberty, and Cascade. Only bummer is that the vacuum bag on the Liberty had lost its seal... ah well.

Radio Shack stuff for my DIY stir plate and the stir sticks. Got the Pyrex 2000ml beaker yesterday. Now just waiting on the magnets and a trip to HD, and I'll put that sucker together!

These came today for me!

ForumRunner_20121117_140405.jpg

1# each of cascade and centennial from hops direct... Still waiting for my #s of citra and Amarillo from label peelers

tre9er said:
Oh Lord. Have to put brewing off for a while, eh? Can't afford it!

Haha I hope not... But I may, depends on how much my wife's and my Xmas bonus are

OldBunny said:
New pair of oven mitts, 13" hydrometer jar for my William's precision hydrometer and 3 lbs. of PBW.
Man, be careful with that precision hydro if it is the brewers best they sell. It is a great unit but very fragile. Suggestion - keep the padded tube it comes in and tape one of those ends on. I just dropped mine back into the tube and the bottom popped out today. Bye bye hydrometer.

Bulkhead and Mash screen from Brewhardware!

What didn't come? My stinking magnets for the stir plate... It's the last part I need :-/ Maybe tomorrow.

StirStarter. Was gonna make a stir plate myself but had some Paypal credit burning a hole in my e-pocket.

Now I can post artsy food color water tornadoes on Instagram and show off to my friends

Monster Mill 2.0 w/ 2 inch rollers, and my new 15 Gal Pot. My Birthday gift to myself. Now I just have to decide on what type of chiller I want/need and whether or not to build it myself and my AG setup is complete enough.

Waiting on my porch for the FedEx man, My Hopdirect package should be here any minute now..:mug:
1lb Belma, 1lb Columbus, 1lb Galena, 1lb Goldings.

Monster Mill 2.0 w/ 2 inch rollers, and my new 15 Gal Pot. My Birthday gift to myself. Now I just have to decide on what type of chiller I want/need and whether or not to build it myself and my AG setup is complete enough.

Nice choice on the MM2.0.2 it eats grain like IDK what, I have one and just love it, fill it and grain is just gone, super even crush, its a masterpiece.

Right behind you on the 15 gal pot.

Cheers :mug:

Back