The Beers at night, are big and bright.....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drunkensatyr

Reaction score
Ok, ok.. So I am a little north of the "heart" of Texas, But find someone in this state that isn't proud to be a Texan, And i PROMISE you they also drink Natty Light! Been brewing for 5+ yrs now, and very glad to have found this site a few weeks ago. It amazes me the sheer volume of info there is stored here. From custom steam infusion, to some of the wildest keg conversions, to Hop gardens (I'm jealous Ed...)!!! I am hoping to find a few other brewers in the Dallas area (I'm in Carrollton) Member of the NTHBA, but the club meetings are all but impossible for me to attend. Would love to start doing a monthly Dallas brew day. I am blessed with a wife that loves the hobby (who am I kidding......its an obsession) All grain is by far my preferred method.

I just joined recently as well, and yes, I did say I am based out of Austin, however I also go to school in Dallas, which means I am up in dallas during the week and in Austin over the weekends. In short, I too am in the Dallas area and would like to say howdy.

Latest posts

Back