New guy from Kansas!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newbrewerJ

Reaction score
Hi all! I've been lurking for a while, but finally decided to join in the *******. I am currently an extract brewer who just finished his second batch. My first was a Brewers Best pale ale kit, and my current one is a steeping grains kit I got from my homebrew store. My first one turned out pretty well, but not as good as I had hoped. This new one looks way better so I have high hopes for it! I'm still learning how to make my process better and I will probably ask some questions in the beginners forum from time to time. :mug:

Hey, newbrewerJ! You're sure lucky to be a member of the greatest homebrew forum on the internet!

:mug:Welcome. Glad to see you're brew is making you happy and eager. Now go spend more money.

Thanks Rez for the welcome. Do non-donating members not get a lot of welcomes, or is it just me? :(

Not at all. It's usually based on the time of day you post and your location. You happen to have posted right during dinner on the east coast and drive time on the west coast. Don't know what happened to your brethren mid-westerners though.

Welcome, sorry, no Internet last night. I'm assuming KC area if you have a homebrew store. Any local questions pm.

Back