Silver Water Brewing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old-Ned

Reaction score
Does anyone know anything about Silver Water Brewing in the Monroe, LA area? From what I hear they are only handing out samples at events right now (maybe trying to get up and going :confused:).

I take it Silver Water is from the Ouachita River? Ive not heard of the brewery and was wondering where you may have heard of them and where they may be located. Seems Muddy Water would have been more appropriate, lol. I'm a local brewer from the banks of Bayou Desiard.

I'm wondering if they are local home brewers trying to take it to the next level? Maybe they'll make it big and sell us discount grain and give us free yeast, lol.

I guess you weren't there, but did your dad say what kind of beers they were serving and was it any good? I didnt recognize any of the guys in the picture.

I don't remember what types of beer they were serving. My dad doesn't really get into drinking, but will sample and usually say something like "It was good."

Back