ArtBrew Automated Brewery

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amadeo38

Reaction score
This is the newest kickstarter campaign for an apparently truly all-in-one automated brewing system. Unlike PicoBrew, it appears to do the mash, boil, hopping, chilling, and fermentation all in one. Is this true? I couldn't really figure it out from what's provided on the website. Also, it's not entirely clear to me, but it looks like you get about a gallon of beer in the end.

https://www.kickstarter.com/project...rlds-best-craft-beer-home-brewery/description

Thoughts?

PicoBrew users- I searched through the threads I could find, but didn't see the answer - does the beer actually taste good? Have you had other people who didn't spend the money on the system (and are thus less biased) try it and agree that it's good? If you could have this ArtBrew system instead, would you? It looks to be sourced in China, and is likely of lower quality given the price tag, so that's a concern for me.

Looks cool that it has it's own fermentation keg inside.

Otherwise looks exactly like the brewie. It's a lot cheaper, but smaller too.

I'm trying to build my own system, because 5L (ArtBrew) and 20L (brewie) are kind of too small batches for me.

I'm starting with the craftbeerpi, cause I have less than none idea of electronics or programming.

Back