What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheap Sculpin? Is it out of date or something? I've though about buying some, but my bottle shop wastes their cooler space on white wine and single beers and I'm not paying $18 for a 6 pack that hasn't been propery stored.

Nah, new liquor store trying to move product. It was still $12 a six pack but that's a little better than I'm used to paying still

Weirdly enough if you take the photo landscape by rotating one direction the picture will be correct, but if you rotate it the other way it will go upside down. It does not seem to like to insert pictures taken vertically. Weirdly enough if you take the picture then attach it you do not always get a rotated pic.

Thanks, I'll try messing with it tonight. I think there are enough pictures of coffee in the thread.

Clint's stout.
View attachment 166524

Snowing like crazy.

Did all my Christmas shopping today. No one at the mall even with all schools being closed throughout the state. Figured people would be out and about even with the snow. Very odd.

Yes I'm aware its not bourbon but I don't think char translates into Fuzzy's language lol

I believe he used to live in Nashville and I know he's familiar with a wide variety of nasty alcoholic beverages. Unless you mean Spanish and then it's 'carbón de leña' according to Google. :mug:

I believe he used to live in Nashville and I know he's familiar with a wide variety of nasty alcoholic beverages. Unless you mean Spanish and then it's 'carbón de leña' according to Google. :mug:

I did live in Nashvegas and Memphis and I hate you both lol

Hmmm.. What should I be drinking now? I have FBS, Dales Pale, Apfelwein on hand, then there is a keg of Boddingtonsish pub ale That I am carbing up for a new years party. It is about a week into carbing though my buddy wants to pick it up on Thursday to transport it to his house where the party will be. Should I test the carb and quality level or drink what I already have on tap. Then there may also be a lil brown Shugga in the beer fridge. Decisions decisions.

Hmmm.. What should I be drinking now? I have FBS, Dales Pale, Apfelwein on hand, then there is a keg of Boddingtonsish pub ale That I am carbing up for a new years party. It is about a week into carbing though my buddy wants to pick it up on Thursday to transport it to his house where the party will be. Should I test the carb and quality level or drink what I already have on tap. Then there may also be a lil brown Shugga in the beer fridge. Decisions decisions.

All of the above

Geez its slow. Is the new app really affecting that many? Anyway back to business and my Barista Brown

ForumRunner_20131217_161321.jpg

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
Geez its slow. Is the new app really affecting that many? Anyway back to business and my Barista Brown

Haven't had any problems with the app. Is it just affecting android?

I think it's slow because it's mid afternoon on a weekday

Haven't had any problems with the app. Is it just affecting android?

I think it's slow because it's mid afternoon on a weekday

nope my andriod app is fine, they were using a mix of two companies to run the app and I think the ones who have the old/bad company are having troubles.

i was using the app last night on my phone around 12AM. closed it out, but then wanted to check something so opened it again and couldn't ready anything. Didn't know what the hell was going on!

damn that sucks! I dont use the app much but I've been checking it the past couple days and it was fine. Im crossing my fingers though

If you're still having app problems, delete and re-install.

image-2525697361.jpg

BdG. I've got an empty primary and think I'm rebrewing this for a fest in May. Not sure what I'll lager it in. Should have bought some cheap bb knock offs when AHS had that special. Maybe Cl will finally have a good deal for me again.

View attachment 166542

BdG. I've got an empty primary and think I'm rebrewing this for a fest in May. Not sure what I'll lager it in. Should have bought some cheap bb knock offs when AHS had that special. Maybe Cl will finally have a good deal for me again.

Deleted and re-installed multiple times with no luck. Everytime in re-install it downloads original app then makes me update it. I cant even log in :(

I've had no problems with the app outside of a brief hiccup where it started sending notifications when I didn't want it to.

Just polished off the last sip of the last bottle of my Milk Stout.

Deleted and re-installed multiple times with no luck. Everytime in re-install it downloads original app then makes me update it. I cant even log in :(

Did that, still in portuguese. Sucks since I use my phone 95% of the time.:pipe: There are these cool smilies on the laptop though

Post in the bugs thread and let TxBrew know.

I've had no problems with the app outside of a brief hiccup where it started sending notifications when I didn't want it to.

Just polished off the last sip of the last bottle of my Milk Stout.

HBT was telling your friends and family how much you drink? Not cool. Oh wait, maybe that's not what you meant. ;)

Latest posts

Back