• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Selling my homemade Kegerator 3 Corny dorm fridge

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waazupdoc

Reaction score
1-GE-Fridge-Finish.jpg

I have had fun but I am looking to get something bigger here is the link to my fridge: HERE!

Anyway I am selling it without anything attached. It will be the fridge only and its located in Brooklyn. I can ship but it will be up to you to pay for the freight charges.

Problems: I have found that I am not able to get the fridge below a temperature of 46 degrees. I don't know why this is the case but I do believe it to be because of the heat exchanger on the side of the fridge. I have not found my beer to be to warm though at that temp its quite nice actually. But for problems thats about it. It does have some scratches on the top and some on the sides nothing to horrible.

I am looking to re coupe only what I put into it. So make an offer, but please don't low ball me. I am going to a 7cf Chest Freezer so I will need to get rid of this first. Any more questions feel free to write me [email protected].

Thanks

Back