Tacoma Craft Beer Festival 2013

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was checking the website out yesterday and trying to decide if "the works" tickets are worth it. Looks like you get a friday event, both sessions saturday, 12 tokens and a mug for $50 vs the $20 one saturday session 6 token deal. We moved to the area just recently and haven't bee before, any experience?

it sounds cool 2 days of festival, a mug, 12 tokens, plus taste beer that's not going to be at the fest. It sound like something I'm going to have to check out. 3rd year here I come.

RBG, from what I know there isn't any homebrew comps afterwards.

I checked out "the works" tickets as well and would most definitely buy it, but I have to take the woman out that Friday for Valentine's Day. This will be my first year, as I have been out of town each year thus far.

RBG, from what I know there isn't any homebrew comps afterwards.

I checked out "the works" tickets as well and would most definitely buy it, but I have to take the woman out that Friday for Valentine's Day. This will be my first year, as I have been out of town each year thus far.

Shh don't tell her but bring her "honey we are somewhere special tonight" :mug:

There were so many great beers, hard to choose a favorite. I did find myself returning to Tacoma's Four Banger quite a bit though.

Back