Beer smith help

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good question, I've dug around and haven't seen an easy way to do this.

The easiest way is to copy/paste from the simple view (or whatever it's called) in Beersmith.

You can also export in Beersmith, to a text file/word document and copy/paste. We can no longer directly attach BSM files in the forum.

Yooper said:
The easiest way is to copy/paste from the simple view (or whatever it's called) in Beersmith.

You can also export in Beersmith, to a text file/word document and copy/paste. We can no longer directly attach BSM files in the forum.

You used to be able to do that in the reports drop down which, as near as I can figure, isn't there anymore.

I thought I remember you looking for this once Yoop. -did you ever find it? I'm looking for it now and it's making me nuts.

You used to be able to do that in the reports drop down which, as near as I can figure, isn't there anymore.

I thought I remember you looking for this once Yoop. -did you ever find it? I'm looking for it now and it's making me nuts.

I think with the upgrade TxBrew is doing, maybe things I could find before aren't there and new things ARE there! At this point, we can not upload BSM files although that was something we could do in the past (maybe a couple of years ago).

No, I meant in Beer Smith. You used to be able to print a report in one of like 3 forms, plain text, competition and. Somthing else.

I can't find that.

No, I meant in Beer Smith. You used to be able to print a report in one of like 3 forms, plain text, competition and. Somthing else.

I can't find that.

Oh, there are more than three! Where I find it is on the "half view" when I'm looking at the recipe. It's the preview pane, before you open the recipe. On the right side of the top of the preview pane is a little menu, and you can choose your version. I even added a different one, because I didn't like all the "stuff" on the once Beersmith had. I'm sure you can find it there!

Back