Help! I need a name for my brewery!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RichBrewer

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I've been home brewing for over 11 years and I've never been able to come up with a decent name.
Reading Brewpastors thread tonight got me thinking about it again.
I've considered the street I live on and that doesn't work for me.
I've used my initials. No go.
Rocky Mountain brewing? No. Too common
Mile High? Same problem
Nothing comes to mind.
I could use some help at this point. My last name is Day maybe incorporate that?
Day time, pay day, have a nice day, Day glow, Day shift????????
Man I want a cool name and logo like a lot of you folks!

At one time I was considering Are Dee (RD) brewing but it never really did anything for me. Maybe just RD brewing? Make the logo look like a baseball cap?
:drunk:

Day's End? I could have a photo of my back side.... oh never mind

New Day?

F'd up Day?

Endless Day?

Long Day?

Day's end isn't bad (although I would refrain from any self-portraits, as much as I know you love them). Nice connotations with having a beer after a hard day's work, and it gets your name in there.

What else is important to you in your life? Any pets, etc, whose name you could incorporate? Any musicians you love (my "brewery", "Fish + Bird," is a Tom Waits song, of course). Your neighborhood have a name? Any other interesting-sounding landmarks nearby?

Yes, I'm going to use this information to stalk you... ;)

I like the Day's End idea, that's a good one. How about Rich Day Brewery?

Day Late Brewery

Another Day Brewing Co.

Brewday Brew Co.

I know its kind of cheesy, but still a great saying: Carpe Dium Brew Co.

I like Day's End Brewery, or Long Day Brewing Company. I'm not very creative, though, so take that for what it's worth.

Mine is still "Broken Leg Brewery" even though my leg finally healed after almost a year.

Yooper Chick said:
I like Day's End Brewery, or Long Day Brewing Company. I'm not very creative, though, so take that for what it's worth.

Mine is still "Broken Leg Brewery" even though my leg finally healed after almost a year.

BTW, how did you break it, if you don't mind me asking?

Craig5_12 said:
I was going to suggest Lucky Day too......straight outta 3 Amigos!

LOL - I wasn't even thinking of that, but I like it. I think it's the Make a Wish foundation that runs the commercials with the "My Lucky Day" song. For some reason, it was stuck in my head.

Good Day Brewing.

Or Maybe.... Bad Day Brewing. And the slogan is: A Bad Day Brewing beats a Good Day Working!

Day Light Beer Company.

Labor Day Brewery

Rainy Day Brewery

Snow Day Brewery (Fits Colorado)

Crappy Day Brewery

Wasted Day Brewing (wasted in more ways than one)

Day Trippin' Brewery

HeyDay Brewery

Day Dream Brewery

Sick Day Brewing Co.

Father's Day Brewery

Bottling Day Brewery

Continental Divide Brewing?

Mountain Air Brewing?

any mountain passes nearby? geographic features? local landmarks?

The first thing I thought of when I started reading this thread was Brewing!

Okay, Day's End is good, too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rocky Day Brewing Company? Incorparates your name and the Rocky Mountains. Just an idea to go along with the others.

Hey! Thanks for all the help and suggestions folks. :mug:
I've been thinking about Day's end and after all the responses here I might just use it minus the back side photo. It really makes sense. Beer was made for the end of the day. (and the middle too :D )

Well, I personally think an "end" on the label would be the perfect um, end, to the name of the brewery. But it sounds like I'm in the minority........

Still, a backside picture should be presented for our review. ;)

Back