Northern Chi burbs here

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shimms

Reaction score
Following my B/F ill.literate into the fray

I enjoy reading the board and love all the information we've picked up here.

I think I have about eleventy billion recipes I want to try now... THANKS!

The man and I are going to be :tank: :D

How cute - I think you two might be the first couple to post here. You're at least the only active ones. I'm a Chicago area person as well - welcome!

Thanks!

Really the only couple? COOL!

Our home brew kit was my birthday present and we're having a lot of fun. Best present I've ever gotten I think... especially since I never got a pony when I asked for one. :D

Welcome! My g/f and I brew together and she has done two or three on her own, but she doesn't post!

Go Bears!

Shimms said:
All I can muster is some love for a misguided Bears Fan :p

To elaborate just a bit for the rest of the folks here... Shimms is a Packers fan... and she picked the absolute worst year to :
a) fall in love with a Bears fan
b) move in with a Bears fan

:cross:

ill.literate said:
To elaborate just a bit for the rest of the folks here... Shimms is a Packers fan... and she picked the absolute worst year to :
a) fall in love with a FORMER Bears fan
b) move in with a FORMER Bears fan

:cross:

You'll see.

rdwj said:
Ah, ok - I think I've seen both but didn't know they were connected. Oh well, it's still a pretty exclusive group

For all we know they still are. I'd hate to see the break-up in that one. Pretty nice kegerator in the mix there. :D

They don't post very often.

Back