Love controller programming

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twst1up

Reaction score
I've searched but haven't found exactly what i'm looking for: a definitive step by step guide to programming my love controller. I don't really understand all the parameters...i just want to set it to around 48 degrees....are they any guides or something similar to walk me through the process?

I've searched but haven't found exactly what i'm looking for: a definitive step by step guide to programming my love controller.
I am assuming the supplied manual has all the info you are looking for.;)
What model Love controller do you have?

Cheers,
ClaudiusB

oh, it's a TSX-10140
tryin to find the manual....with 2 under 5 things tend to disappear around here :D

Mine isnt the same model but here are some settings.
Do you know how to get into the settings to change them?

Hold SET until SP comes up then let go and hit set again.

SP = set point 48 in your case
r0 = differential (set at 2)
r1 = low value for set point (I use 32)
r2 = high value for set point (I use 80)
d0 = heating or cooling (CO)
d2 = defrost (0)
d8 = defrost interval (24)
c0 = min stopping time ( mine is at 5 )

This should get you going.
Have you checked the probe against a thermometer? Mine had to be adjusted 2 degrees colder.

Good luck, they are a great controller

thanks all around for the input. i think mines a little diff to get into the parameters than yours babalu...but i did manage to get it set at 42. Even found the sheet that came with it.
However, some of the parameters are confusing me: R1 & R2 for example: what's the reasoning behind the differential?

Latest posts

Back