Headed to TEXAS!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitrousjunkie

Reaction score
Well thats pretty much it. Going to take some leave before my class in San Antonio starts as well. First stop, Houston....after that Corpus Christi, well Odem rather. Then I'll make the trip to SA. Just wondering who all is out in that direction.....could use some good ole homebrew while on travel :tank:.....:ban:

There's a few of us here that are in San Antonio. My travel schedule is kinda crazy sometimes but I'm always up for hitting up a pub. We've got a flying saucer and another place called Hills and Dale's that serve a decent selection of beers.

I haven't brewed in about 6 months but I've still got a few Rye Pale Ales left. :)

thats cool. I should be getting to SA on about the 22nd. I'm sure that I'm going to be a lil hung over on the trip from corpus. But I'm sure it'll be fine. How far are ya from lackland??

Google shows Lackland on the SW side of town. I'm on the NW side along with Flying Saucer and the other place I mentioned. I would guess 15 miles distance? Not too far really.

How long you going to be stationed here?

I'll be in NE San Antonio until the end of June. It's Del Rio after that - a quick 150 mile drive west (to the middle of nowhere). I've got a card at the SA Flying Saucer, so it won't be hard to convince me to show up there on any given weekend.

Well could hit up the Flying Saucer on the 22nd. I'll only be in SA for about 6 days. Its just a short class.

Yuri, have you ever been to Del Rio before? I lived there for almost 14 years. On top of that, my dad was stationed there. Mexico is like 5 mins away....lol....the lake has some damn good fishing and such as well.

Guess PM for #'s. since i wont have my laptop with me....

Back