• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

5 gal All Grain MLT/HLT rig for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

strat_thru_marshall

Reaction score
I purchased this kit:

http://cgi.ebay.com/5-gal-Mash-Laut...ultDomain_0&hash=item45ecfbd3f8#ht_3816wt_913

off ebay about a year ago and it has worked great for me. I have done about a dozen or so batches on it, and have moved up to a 10 gallon rig so I have no real use for this anymore. It includes everything listed except the thermometer (which was kind of a joke...not really useable for this application).

This setup is perfect for a first all grain setup. It helped me to understand how AG works, learn about fly and batch sparging without having to build everything myself, and got me in the 80%'s efficiency no problem. Asking price is $80 plus actual shipping cost.

Thanks!

Back