Can you tell a brewer lives here?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewtopia

"Greenwood Aged Beer"
Reaction score
This is a photo of my fridge...in the kitchen...you know, the one that's supposed to contain food.

iphone pics 089.jpg

It must suck to be you.

On the flip side. Ive been talking to a realtor about a micro up here who went out of buisness. I have a bad feeling they are going to ask about 1.5mil for a small setup with 1200sq ft dining room.

The original owners (about 8) could not agree and ran the place into the ground. It was always packed even when it was ****ty. Avg income to the place was estimated at 3 mil. I cant get any more info until its out of court.

What should I look for? What do you think?

The original owners (about 8) could not agree and ran the place into the ground. It was always packed even when it was ****ty. Avg income to the place was estimated at 3 mil. I cant get any more info until its out of court.

I don't get it, how did it go out of business if it was always packed? Something was fundamentally wrong with the business if that's the case.

I don't get it, how did it go out of business if it was always packed? Something was fundamentally wrong with the business if that's the case.

From what ive heard- too many employees. Too many people wanting profits and really really bad book keeping

HAHA- nice fridge, 'Topia.

We're out at the cottage this weekend. We have the little dorm fridge with a small keg in it, so we only have three six packs in the regular fridge. I can't take a picture of it out here, but here's a list of what's in the fridge:

Stone APA
Steamworks APA
Capital Brewery APA
Crabapple wine

Condiments

3 containers of night crawlers
1 small container of leeches

onions
coffee creamer
Leftover potato salad

Tonight, we're having fish fry (that's why we have the night crawlers), cornbread, and some potato salad. Since I drink more than I eat, I can't waste precious refrigerator space on things like perishable food.

Back