Grilled cheese

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of the greatest innovations for grilled cheese: Spread mayo on the outside and sprinkle with grated Parmesan before cooking.

Can't have bread so the next best thing is a:

Quesadilla!!! (with corn tortillas)

Spread a little salsa on the inside after cooking and chomp down!!!

mmm... as if ive never thought of bacon on a grilled cheese before??!!? bacon makes everything better. bacon beer?

One of the greatest innovations for grilled cheese: Spread mayo on the outside and sprinkle with grated Parmesan before cooking.

Sorry, I'm a dedicated Velveeta (or "Cheese Loaf" if you get the generic...) and butter man :D

The trick is to rebutter before you flip....

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:rockin::fro::ban::mug:

mmm... as if ive never thought of bacon on a grilled cheese before??!!? bacon makes everything better. bacon beer?

I don't think I have ever said a sentence that included "I've never thought of bacon on _________" As you said, bacon makes everything better.

My favorite grilled cheese;

Ingredients:
For Mango Salsa:
1/2 mango, 1/4 inch diced
2 tbsp red onion, 1/4 inch diced
1/4 red bell pepper, 1/4 inch diced
1 tbsp fresh lime juice
pinch of sugar
1/2 tsp kosher salt
freshly ground black pepper

For Sandwich:
3 tbsp butter, at room temperature