New South Central Pa grain buy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agree. Mike, if you don't hear in 24hrs if just sub it and get the order in. Tis the brewing season!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Check for order was sent last night. I expect delivery one day next week. Will haul it from the delivery place to my place weather dependent. Want to have people help unload two pallets next Fri if weather cooperates.

I forgot next Fri will not work for me, heading camping for the weekend. How does Mon or Tues Sept 29 or 30 work for people to help unload?

Just confirmed with the shipper. I'll have the grain at my place Mon Sept 29, unless it's rainy weather. My truck has an open bed and it needs to be a dry day for me to haul it home. Figure on Mon at 5:00 pm or after to help unload.

Looks like I'll need to haul one pallet at a time. Will bring one home mon and 2nd tuesday. Will need help unloading on Tuesday, not Monday!

IMG_0306.jpg

I won't be able to help on Tuesday. If anyone can bring my grain to Lancaster, I pay in homebrew!

Beer and crabs were meant for each other!

I have a meeting in downtown Lancaster on Wednesday but i am trying to get out of it.

If i can get to York on Tuesday I may be able to help you out.

I should k ow on Monday if i can get to York on Tuesday and if i have a meeting on Wednesday. Youd have to meet me downtown Lancaster around 430 though. I skip out quickly to avoid traffic.

Ok thanks much. Can you bring Domin's as well? Pm me your cell number and we will touch base on time.

Beer and crabs were meant for each other!

I might be able to help Tuesday at around 5:30.

Edit: Crap, wife reminded me of prior commitment. Doh. Sorry, won't be able to help.

Edit x2: Well, the wife said she would cover for me, so I can help after all. Is the address the place I sent the check to in Mt. Wolf?

Went smooth and quick unloading the grain. It helps with a good group to unload it fast. Nice meeting everyone and seeing a few old friends as well. Those whom still need to pick up your grain, PM with days that will work for you.

BTW I forgot who gave me that homebrew to try. I wanted to know who to thank for that. Did not drink it yet, think I will on Sat when Tony and I brew a batch.

Would love to get in on the next buy, subscribing to this thread or put me on a list if there is such a list. Thx!

Subscribe to this thread. You'll see when I do the next buy. Only do one or two a year though.

Any plans to do a bulk buy this year?

I can forward the information out to my club to help increase interest if needed.

Thanks!

I'm low too. Mike, I can help more this time around since we are still in the same business park. I am still also grandfathered in on the North Country Malt system so we could have a full range of choices this time around. They could do a pallet or two, shipped to you and then Tom and I can help unload it. Lmk.

Back