I think they're hot, but you probably don't

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tracy Nelson (60's singer Ricky Nelson's daughter) from the "Father Dowling Mysteries" period (she played a nun, she was also on Seinfeld as a woman George dated that looked like Jerry). Not sure how she looks today and sorry don't have a picture.

kia-hamsters-electric-soul.jpg

Adult movie starlet Chloe Camilla

Tough call there. Normally Pr0n stars are automatically off my list. I find the usual participants are normally too made up, too slutty, and act horribly. Those things combine to be a huge turn off. Kind of like smoking.

But if you are just talking physical attractiveness, this chick is kind of cute in an odd way. Judging by the google image search anyway. I don't think I've seen her before, and I certainly don't remember her name.

They're seems to be a whole lot of pictures missing from the last few pages of this thread.

Thank you for making me try to google this at work. I wasn't thinking and got a blocked content warning. I'll start packing up my desk now. :D

This is why pictures should be mandatory!

;-) to be fair I did invoke the words "Adult" which should have been a signal to check her out on your iphone in the break room.

So I had chance to check her out and she is quite out there. He films are "interesting" to say the least. Especially that one where she is tied up and goes through those crazy facial expressions during orgasm. You know the one...

She is quite cute when she isn't in her blonde movie making look.

So I had chance to check her out and she is quite out there. He films are "interesting" to say the least. Especially that one where she is tied up and goes through those crazy facial expressions during orgasm. You know the one...

She is quite cute when she isn't in her blonde movie making look.

Cute indeed!

Los+sobreactuados+orgasmos+de+Chloe+Camilla.+Video._14.jpg

Yeah, your right. Guilty.

LOVED her in Pitch Black, BTW. I thought the movie was underrated and her performance was also underrated. PB was the scifi horror movie that my daughter was surprised to find she enjoyed.

Next I'm going to show her ALIENS!

With Sigourney, who could also be on this list (and may be, I'm not searching the whole thread for her.)

Maybe there should be a permanent header at the top of every page. The idea is to talk about someone (pictures preferred) who may be considered borderline good looking (or even butt ugly I guess) by most people, but who you find weirdly attractive.

Not sure if she's been mentioned, but a perfect example would be Isy Suttie from the British comedy Peep Show. Big eyes and an ample nose. What's not to love?

Dobby.jpg

Maybe there should be a permanent header at the top of every page. The idea is to talk about someone (pictures preferred) who may be considered borderline good looking (or even butt ugly I guess) by most people, but who you find weirdly attractive.

Not sure if she's been mentioned, but a perfect example would be Isy Suttie from the British comedy Peep Show. Big eyes and an ample nose. What's not to love?

That's a great example! Back on track :mug:

Kristen Schaal is like a lot of others... They get the "personality boost" which makes you attracted to them without them actually being hot.

Ok, so I think I found a communication problem going on here.

See, I always equated personality with hotness. I mean, I have always considered a girl's entire hotness when objectifying them, both physical attractiveness and their personality.

I didn't realize we were only going with physical beauty here.

I love this show! Also, agree she's oddly attractive. OT: I have watched a bunch of British comedy's over the few years. Peepshow, Shameless, inbetweeners all awesome. My SWMBO can't watch them with me because of the thick accents, but you get better at it with practice. I find myself using British slang all the time now...some folks think it's weird. Just ask the "Wankers" over on the obnoxious football thread. :p

I love this show! Also, agree she's oddly attractive. OT: I have watched a bunch of British comedy's over the few years. Peepshow, Shameless, inbetweeners all awesome. My SWMBO can't watch them with me because of the thick accents, but you get better at it with practice. I find myself using British slang all the time now...some folks think it's weird. Just ask the "Wankers" over on the obnoxious football thread. :p

:off:

I'm a huge fan of most britcoms. They do it right. The seasons are only 6 shows long, so the writers don't get burned out and start jumping the shark too soon. Plus, they love dark comedy.

Have you watched League of Gentlemen? Friggin weirdest thing I've ever seen in my life, but it was fantastic.

Ok, so I think I found a communication problem going on here.

See, I always equated personality with hotness. I mean, I have always considered a girl's entire hotness when objectifying them, both physical attractiveness and their personality.

I didn't realize we were only going with physical beauty here.

I've been doing it wrong too. Looks like we need to start the thread over again.

How about "I think they have sparkling personalities, but you probably don't":D

Back